My nifty new scanner arrived today, and I just finished setting it up, so I'm finally able to scan these two photos to add to my blog. (I discovered my old scanner was not compatible with my new computer, so I've been high and dry for the past week, waiting for the new scanner/printer/copier to arrive. Now I'm happily back in business.)The first photo was taken at the Aboriginal Cultural Park, in Cairns, where we enjoyed the fire lighting ceremony, the didgeridoo, and a huge buffet (again, with Pavlova).
This second photo is self-explanatory: the sweet little koala and me, taken in Kuranda, which we accessed by means of the Kuranda Scenic Railway, traveling into the mountains out of Cairns. In Kuranda we made a bee-line to the Koala Gardens so I could hold a koala in my arms.
The koala seems content to be in your arms! Is it as cuddly as it looks?
ReplyDeleteYes, she was cuddly, but she was also so darned sleepy that she could hardly keep her eyes open. She weighs about 20 lbs., the keeper said.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that koala photo is SO neat. What an awesome experience.
ReplyDelete