Sunday, January 31, 2010

No Phone Zone

Go here to take the pledge: No texting or talking on your cell phone while driving. The life you save could be your own or that of a loved one.

3 comments:

  1. I was so happy to sign that pledge.
    I watch people doing it all the time! Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for bringing it to our attention! I think I now worry about my loved ones driving with cell-phone users all around them more than worrying about them driving in bad weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the most difficult thing, Cheryl: the cell phone users around us. I know I don't talk on the phone while driving, but what about the driver of the car coming toward me or coming onto the roadway? Really scary. I know cell phone users THINK they are driving carefuly. I suppose every cell phone user who has caused an accident or, worse yet, died in an accident, THOUGHT s/he was driving carefully.

    ReplyDelete