Friday, May 21, 2010

Back in the USA!

We just blew into Boston. It's good to be almost home, but we had a good trip. Unfortunately Blogger and Facebook are blocked in China, which I should have realized due to the country's recent issues with Google, but I didn't.

I've got lots to share about Chengdu and Beijing. Will do that tomorrow or later....

(Seeing those beautiful blue orchids in Singapore, on my header, makes me want to turn around and go back there. Not tonight, though. We haven't slept since 6:00 p.m. yesterday (6:00 a.m. in Beijing), and it's now 28 hours later.)

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're back in the USA. Anxious to hear about your trip. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, welcome home-looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got some sleep, can't wait to read about the rest of the trip, but more importantly all the wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home Aunt Jean and Uncle Ken! Cannot wait to hear all about your adventures. I imagine Miss Molly is overjoyed to see you!

    ReplyDelete