Sunday, December 27, 2009

So that was Christmas

The tiramisu has been made and devoured.













Molly received a new stuffed toy.













Four-year-old Miss V. received dolls and clothes...and demonstrated during dinner that she can now count to 39 without a hitch.















The cardinal stopped by to wish us a Merry Christmas.













The treasured stuffed toy got dismembered and eviscerated in order to remove the squeaker.












I feel as if I've eaten little besides sugar for the past several days. I need a fresh start.

It's time to put 2009 to bed and move on to 2010.

5 comments:

  1. well I've eaten no sugar but did have a sugarless pumpkin pie that was great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a nice big salad at work today to make up for all the junk I've eaten!!

    Looks like Molly is related to Socks and takes the squeaker and stuffing out of her stuffed animals!

    Happy 2010!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa, did you steal my feeder, and my cardinal too? :) nope, I must have the same.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry belated Christmas, Jean! Loved your wonderful photos. Mmmmm... I love tiramisu!

    ReplyDelete