Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our New Zealand/Australia itinerary

As luck would have it, I hadn't yet deleted the e-mails I sent out last week containing our itinerary, so here it is. Also as luck would have it, Channel 10 did a piece on New Zealand's North Islands this morning. I don't think Ken and I will have any trouble at all enjoying the beauty of New Zealand.

Our flights are listed below:
Mar 20 PWM to LAX (leaving Portland around 1:30 p.m.)
Mar 21 LAX (leaving at 8:00 p.m.) to Auckland, NZ. Arrive Auckland Mar. 23, 5:25 a.m. We lose a day on the way over but gain it back on the return flight.
Mar. 30-Leave Christchurch, NZ for Melbourne, AU
April 2-Leave Melbourne for Sydney, then on to Alice Springs
April 3-Leave Alice Springs for Ayers Rock
April 4-Leave Ayers Rock for Cairns
April 7-Leave Cairns for Sydney
April 10-Leave Sydney for LAX Arrive Los Angeles 4 hours before we leave Sydney!
April 11-LAX to PWM

No comments:

Post a Comment