Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's all about Molly's comfort...and who can blame her?

It's Seek-the-sunbeam Season in this house, at least for our dog, Molly.

When fall arrives and the sun travels lower and lower on the horizon, wonderful, warm, nap-taking spots are created on our kitchen and front hallway floors.

Molly takes advantage of them.

If I'm not sure where she is at a given moment, I just look for the sunbeam and there I find Molly.





Sometimes Molly falls into such a deep, luscious nap that she doesn't notice the sun beam has moved on without taking her with it.








Sometimes she can kill two birds with one stone: keep an eye on the neighborhood and soak up some vitamin D.



















Sometimes she just wants to be left alone to relax and enjoy the beautiful day, from the sidelines.

6 comments:

  1. We could learn a lot from a dog if we just paid attention. Molly is lucky and have you and you are lucky to have her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could enjoy a nap about now in the warm sunshine too...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean...that so cute!!
    My cats are like that too...I think they have a good thing going for them and they sure are smarter than they get credit for!!
    I will admit I have been known to curl up in a sunbeam myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for Molly! She has discovered life's simple joys and she indulges herself in enjoying them. Seeing Molly in front of the door makes me miss my Buster so much. Dogs bring such warmth and comfort to home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly is a very smart cookie indeed. I wished I could find a nice sunbeam and plop down and take a long nap.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... sweet Molly! I hope the sunbeams follow her forever.

    ReplyDelete