The bigger surprise, though, was hearing Dr. Oz say he has a home in Falmouth Foreside and has been spending time there for years. His youngest child, a son about twelve, was born in Portland, and one of his daughters loves Maine so much that she was married in Portland this past summer.
The Ozes like to sail, hike, ski when they're in Maine, and they love to visit the many Portland restaurants. Dr. Oz said he likes shopping at Shaw's supermarkets, too.
No wonder I'm such a fan of Dr. Oz. He and I are practically neighbors!
(Raisin and gin update: It's still brewing. I'll allow Ken to try his first "treatment" on Monday.)
Maybe you can have Dr. Oz over for lobster rolls and soaked raisins. I can't wait to hear if the raisins help.
ReplyDeleteHi Jean...well aren't you feeling right high and mighty now!!
ReplyDeleteJust think if you had know you could have crashed the wedding!!
Who would have thunkit huh!!
You may just run into him Christmas shopping a LL.Beans!!
Oh my, what a stressful week-end for Ken.
ReplyDeletethe world is a small place...
ReplyDeleteLove these kinds of tales. Finally remembered to buy the safflower oil. Now to remember to use it. My skin feels like sandpaper at the moment and I have used all kinds of body creams with no avail.
ReplyDeleteAs Paul Harvey would say, "for the rest of the raisin story".
I've not watched Dr. Oz but everybody I know loves him. I've read some articles by and about him and was very impressed.
ReplyDeleteAs grammie g said, perhaps you will run into the Ozes at LLBean's one day! I will anxiously await a report on the raisins....
ReplyDelete