Wednesday, October 7, 2009

NieNie on today's Oprah

If you're a follower of NieNie's blog, you'll want to watch Oprah today. Stephanie and her husband, Christian Nielson, will be on the show. The show's topic is about those who've experienced life-changing events, and this couple certainly qualifies. I've followed Stephanie's blog since immediately after the plane crash last August, so I'm eager to "meet" this amazing and inspiring couple today.

4 comments:

  1. Have a big note stuck on the tv!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Stephanie and Christian are radiant, aren't they? I'm glad the unappreciative housewife got a chance to spend a day with Stephanie and have her eyes opened to the gifts in her life, but I really wanted to hear more from Stephanie and Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through my tears I realized again how blessed I am, after seeing Stephanie and Christian. And yes, I too thought the word radiant when I saw Stephanie. What a wonderful, gentle couple they are. I felt as if I should have been the ungrateful housewife myself.

    ReplyDelete