We drove to Ke'e Beach this morning, then hiked along the beach for quite awhile. After that we sat on the beach, cooled off in the water, and snorkeled. Lots of beautiful fish in these waters!
I think tomorrow morning we'll hike a mile or two of the NaPali. This is always a highlight for Ken and me. I hope Jim and Lynn are up for it; it's a rugged hike, muddy and slippery but oh, the views!
The weather's gorgeous, by the way.
Ahhhh... you're on Kauai! It looks gorgeous! What a view you've got!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely lush...enjoy every minute. you make me want to pack up my hubby and fly there...
ReplyDeleteOh how absolutely gorgeous. I would love, love, love to hike these trails. And to enjoy the water and beach, must be heaven on earth. Ah The Thorn Birds, I remember reading it one time at your house, many moons ago.
ReplyDeleteI love Kauai, and we rented a house on the north side of the island when we were there in December. Of course, there is not a side of the island that is not gorgeous. I hope you have perfect weather and a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteJo, We're renting a condo at Princeville, near Hanalei and Ke'e, so it's a great location. We've always stayed on the south or east shores but never this close to Ke'e.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are having a nice vacation...prices are great from Idaho to Hawaii right now and Steve keeps telling me we should go! Enjoy the rest of your time there!
ReplyDelete