Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ruby's Got a Sister

I don't know her name yet, but she's definitely related to Ruby. I mean, look at their faces. From the same family, or what?

Ruby's sister is into ballet, judging from her tutu. Ruby strikes me as being a more practical girl, probably into baking and sewing, while her sister flounces around in her dance paraphernalia all day and waits for people to tell her how beautiful she is.

It's painfully apparent, even to me, that I'm avoiding my spring cleaning chores....




9 comments:

  1. Omaheck! cute, cute, cute lil gals! They make me think I want to try putting one together... but, deep in my heart of hearts, I know it would end up frustrating me from here to Kansas. I remember making an entire Nativity scene out of well costumed little bean bag dolls. It took up a LOT of creative juices... pert near drained me dry fer a spell.

    These are adorable. You have so many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I confessed, Caryn, I'm only making these dolls to avoid spring cleaning....A full Nativity scene out of costumed bean bag dolls??? Amazing. You get first prize for patience and creativity. I can see why the project "pert near drained you dry."

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute, they seem to each have their own personality-maybe they'll help you clean the house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I suggest a name? How about Violet? The dolls are so cute. Soon you will have an entire village...Did Molly like the new addition as much as the first-born doll?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuuuuuuuuute! You are so darn talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever of you, Cheryl, to suggest the name "Violet." Where, oh where, did that come from? Huh? Huh? Huh? "Ruby" and "Violet" do go together well, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with Cheryl! Violet is a perfect name for a little girl w/a tutu!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. The two names are such pretty names and they sound nice together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuuuuute! I just gotta learn how to do this for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete