Proof that this political season has gone on WAY too long: My niece was driving somewhere the other day, her three-year-old happily chatting in the back seat. Suddenly my niece heard her daughter say, "My name is Violet, and I approve this message."
...and if you can't vote for Obama, at least vote for the other guy.
summer's over and fall is getting a good start. it will be good to have the politicing over although maybe it never is...then people will criticize whoever the new president is and say my candidate would have done better. guess it's the american way. and I approve of this message. lol
ReplyDeleteOh my word! Loved Violet's "message"!
ReplyDeleteI have this fear that the bickering, contention, and fingerpointing just may go on...and on. I'm sick to death of all of it! Please, can't we get back to a more pleasant way of communicating with ... and ABOUT, one another?
ReplyDeleteI'm tossing a lucky penny in a wishing well!