Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Could it be that I'm an artist????

No, there's no chance of my being an artist. If I were, surely the ability would have shown itself by now (although there was Grandma Moses, come to think of it...O

The "watercolors" in this post and in my header were done with an app called Waterlogue.


Here's a photo I took of Sage beside my red geraniums.
And here's Sage after being "Waterlogued."
A cardinal outside my kitchen window one winter.
 Same bird, Waterlogued.
Wild violets in our back yard.
Ditto.

A hanging flower basket in Camden, I think it was.









...and Waterlogued.


This app is fun to fool around with. I do feel a bit guilty, though, that genuine artists have to put creative effort into a watercolor, while all I do is click a few buttons.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's pretty amazing. Interesting what we can do with apps today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing with those aps-it is amazing...

    ReplyDelete