So...Here's Hungary's Parliament in Budapest, photo taken while on a cruise on the Danube.
Prague
Yours truly and the mister, taken on Castle Hill, Budapest.
Hungarian paprika is world-renown. This is paprika peppers drying in Szentendre.
Musicians at a Hungarian dinner. The violinist coud make that violin obey his every command! Amazing.
Of course I did some knitting during the days of long rides by coach.
Poppies line the highways of Austria.
We attended a Mozart/Strauss concert while in Vienna.
The famous Astronomical Clock in Prague. Folks jam the square to see it strike on the hour.
Children folk dancing in Prague.
Prague, entering the Old City.
And finally, a brief stop in Dresden, Germany, for lunch while on our way back to Berlin before our flight home the next day.

Enjoyed seeing a picture of you and the mister. The knitting makes me want to dig out some of mine & get to work. I've promised myself a knitting break for the summer but not sure it's going to hold. Poppies I always enjoy.
ReplyDeletefun sites, I was in these areas back in 1964-a loooong time ago. lol!
ReplyDelete