Occasional thoughts from a dyed-in-the-wool Mainer...who loves to knit.
Love this blog and I love my tree sweaters.Merry Christmas to you both.
I love the tree sweaters too! I think I should take up knitting this year. Hope your Christmas was merry and bright.
Hi Jean ..how did I miss this post ...oh ya Christmas!! ; }Everything loved lovely..and those little's sweater so darling!!Grace
looks good...now Christmas is over-on to a new year!
Oh my! I missed seeing this before. I do love tiramisu. Glad to see you had such a lovely Christmas. Have a really happy new year, Jean!
Love this blog and I love my tree sweaters.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you both.
I love the tree sweaters too! I think I should take up knitting this year.
ReplyDeleteHope your Christmas was merry and bright.
Hi Jean ..how did I miss this post ...oh ya Christmas!! ; }
ReplyDeleteEverything loved lovely..and those little's sweater so darling!!
Grace
looks good...now Christmas is over-on to a new year!
ReplyDeleteOh my! I missed seeing this before. I do love tiramisu. Glad to see you had such a lovely Christmas. Have a really happy new year, Jean!
ReplyDelete