And the weather forecast? Three-to-six inches of new snow on Saturday; chance of another snowstorm next Tuesday.
Molly and I just got back from a nice walk. I do love to look at the landscape after a beautiful snowstorm. Everything is white, as if Martha Stewart herself had done the decorating.






Postcard beautiful. You don't seem to be overwhelmed by the snow like some of the people I see interviewed on TV.
ReplyDeleteHi Jean...first of I love your new header!!
ReplyDeleteSecond I'm just getting to your post because I had to go shovel and snowblow too!!
Love the snow...but...
Yesa you best be gearen up for tha
next one!!
It sure is a beauty of a day today though!!
I does indeed look like something Martha would do up. Absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeletecan you remember when you were missing snow? lol!
ReplyDeleteWhoa... you sure got a lot of snow, too! It's beautiful though. I used to wish we had a snowblower like our neighbor.
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking it looked like a postcard, and then Linda said it. Love the new header, and love itthat you are actually enjoying the snow.
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy the snow more when I don't have to go out in it. When I had to get to work on icy roads, through slippery slush, while fighting frosted windows, it wasn't so nice. I'm glad to be done.
ReplyDeleteYour indoor thermostat was 64? That's way too cool for me to be comfortable. Beautiful pictures!
Gorgeous header, Jean.
ReplyDeleteIt would seem your "winter" wish for snow has come true. Careful what you wish for. If you happen to need any more, just let me know and I will be happy to "our" Thursday predicted forecast up to Maine. How about that?
I do love the header photo. Uncle Ken must be getting in alot of walking during the snow blowing! The snow does look like a Martha Stewart arrangement doesn't it? Hope you are feeling much better.
ReplyDelete