Yesterday was a beautiful autumn day with a clear blue sky and warm temperatures.
I left my house at 8:15, drove up to Topsham to pick up sister #1, then drove on to Boothbay to pick up sister #2.
I don't know when was the last time the three of us sisters spent time together, just the three of us.
We wanted lobster rolls for lunch, so first we looked around Boothbay Harbor for a likely place. We didn't find what we were looking for, so we then drove out to East Boothbay.
Bingo! We stopped at the East Boothbay General Store and, as you can see from their menu above, found lobster rolls.
Here's mine: 1/3 pound of delicious, fresh lobster meat nestled in the tasty roll.
After lunch, we then headed onward to Ocean Point.
I parked my car, and we walked along the pebbly beach for quite awhile.
After our pockets were weighted with sea glass and a few interesting rocks, we called it a day.
My two sisters and my thumb pose for a photo.
I'm the "baby" of the family of six. Two of my brothers have died, so that leaves my two sisters, one brother, and me.
Here I am with my older sister. A kinder person you'd never find.
So it was a good day. I'm glad we were able to spend some time together.
That looks so nice to me, an only child. I've always enjoyed Bob's big family.
ReplyDeleteHaving just been in your region, I can picture your day and taste that lobster roll!
ReplyDeletenew to your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a spectacular day you had! And you have a chi? Ok, I'm liking your blog. :)
how sweet, lovely activity together...
ReplyDelete