Monday, October 31, 2016

Autumn colors

I wish I'd taken my phone with me when I went to exercise class one morning over a week ago. On that morning the sky was clear blue, the sun was shining, and these trees looked spectacular.
I had to settle for taking my phone along on the next exercise day, when the sky was overcast and it had rained during the night.

The colors of the leaves were still quite bold and beautiful, though.
Now the leaves have fallen. I checked out this tree two days ago, and it's as naked as a jaybird.

5 comments:

  1. Nothing beats the New England autumn colors. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine how gorgeous it would be with bright blue skies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still beautiful to this southern california gal, who doesn't get to see much leave color changing. Must be cold there!

    ReplyDelete