Yesterday I decided to go to North Conway, NH, for some Christmas shopping. I couldn't have chosen a prettier day, unless I'd chosen a day when the leaves weren't a tad past their peak. Nonetheless, the views of the White Mountains (Mount Washington in particular) were spectacular.
On the way home I decided to drive to Bridgton, ME to check out Reny's and do a little more shopping there, then go to Sebago in order to visit Korner Knitters Yarn Shop, which is having its October sale.
Here, in reverser order of my journey, are some photos of the day. First, a shot of Sebago Lake.
Next, Route 107 from Bridgton to Sebago.
It was a great day to be enjoying the beauty of New Hampshire and Maine.




Beautiful shots. I must remember to carry my camera everywhere as you do, you never know what opportunity might arise for a great shot. And how was the shopping, any bargains?
ReplyDeleteThe new LL Bean outlet store is open in North Conway, where Yield House used to be. Good bargains there. Also, good bargains as usual at TJ Maxx. The new Christmas Tree Shops does a steady business, too. I got several Christmas gifts checked off my list, so I came home happy.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...sounds like a day trip for Mark and I soon...
ReplyDeletebye leaves, they go fast once they start...
ReplyDeleteMy husband was stationed in New Hampshire when he was in the Air Force many moons ago. He told me how beautiful it is there. Thank you for taking me along on your trip and showing it to me. I loved it.
ReplyDelete