Thursday, November 19, 2015

Bring it!

The handmade swag is on the front door.
The "Let It Snow" sign hangs by the kitchen door.
The heathers are covered against the cold.
The deck furniture is stored in the basement.
And the firewood is in.



Ready for you, winter. Bring it!

3 comments:

  1. We are contemplating getting the lights up on the house because freezing weather is coming next week, and that is not good for tom being in the roof. We'll have our first frost in time for Thanksgiving. After that, the Christmas decorations will start appearing here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, all that sounds so warm & cozy. I've always hibernated during the winter & let Bob do everything. That won't work this winter because Bob is no longer driving. I've been scrambling to pull together the right clothes for a wet Oregon winter. All those wool socks I've knit over the years will hopefully keep my feet warm. I've ordered waterproof shoes. I have a large basket of hers my daughter knit for me. I knit socks & she knits hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are just beginning fall so winter is not till Jan sometimes here in utah's high deserts....that's why we retired here!

    ReplyDelete