Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Report

On Easter morning the Easter Bunny, for reasons I still don't understand, disguised himself as Ken. Then he went out onto our lawns and into my garden and proceeded to hide Easter eggs.


























Molly, who likes to be of help, assisted him.













Then Miss V came to visit. I mentioned to her that I'd seen the Easter Bunny hiding eggs in the garden, so she thought she'd better go check out the situation.










Sure enough, she found eggs hidden in all sorts of places. Before long, her basket was full of eggs.








And that's my Easter Report.

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Ken is a good grandpa bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that the Easter Bunny left so many eggs for the special Miss V. And to disguise itself as Uncle Ken is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like good exercise for grandpa bunny. fun traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last summer we found Easter eggs that my hubby/bunny had hidden April 2008. And I just noticed another one in one of the flower gardens when the snow melted a week oir so ago. He doesn't cut the kiddies any slack when he hides.

    By the way that is one cute little girl gathering her colored eggs!!

    A favorite poem... late, but a favorite none the less:

    I asked a rabbit that I knew
    To lay an Easter egg for you
    The air was filled with chilly frost.
    The rabbit said to me, "Get lost"

    That egg routine is for the funnies
    Us rabbits just have little bunnies.
    The information spoiled my day...
    But Happy Easter anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those Easter bunnies can be mighty sneaky but he sure did not out-smart Miss V. Love her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure remember those day's,except the Easter bunny was a she!! What great fun hiding-- an what fun watching the Grandchildren find them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Violet looks so pretty...love her dress. Can't wait to get my hands on her this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer the chocolate part of Easter rather than the egg part!!
    Nice photos of a family tradition!!

    ReplyDelete