Monday, January 18, 2010

New snow!

I got (am still getting) the new snow I've been wanting. We have about a foot of the stuff, so the world looks beautiful from here.

I'm hoping we can get out on our cross-country skis this afternoon. We should have a good base now for gliding along.

Molly likes to go outside and play in the snow. Trouble is, though, she never remembers to wipe her feet before coming back into the house.





5 comments:

  1. what's wrong with your dog? not wiping her feet? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah...so beautiful. We got five inches of rain and you got ten of powder.

    Almost feels like spring here. Got up to 59*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had to had close to a foot of snow here! I'm shocked that Molly doesn't wipe her feet, then again, neither does Socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...seems that our family's dogs don't get it that they are supposed to wipe their paws! The house looks so pretty with its new coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh... snow! It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete