I know. I know. I can hardly believe it myself: I'm back!
Let's see. Since I last posted a blog update, we've driven to New Orleans and back, I've started some vegetable seedlings, we've both complained about our cold, wet spring, and I've had cataract surgery.
But my knitting-on-the-road gets first dibs.
As we ventured down to New Orleans and back to Maine, I managed to finish the second sock of the rainbow pair above.
I knit several hats to donate to various organizations this coming fall, as winter approaches.
I knit a hat to go with the green cabled child's cardigan that I finished before we left for New Orleans.
I knit a second hat in this pattern, because it works up very attractively with this particular yarn.
I started a new pair of socks.
I knit an apple green hat in the same pattern.
Then I knit another apple green hat, and we arrived home!
I'm always so happy to get back home from any trip. New Orleans was great. I'll share some photos of it in my next post.
Your knitting speed amazes me. I'm one of those car sick people so knitting is not an option. Even with medicine I can't knit or read. In spite of your speed your work is beautiful. Go girl go.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a very productive trip!
ReplyDeletewow, how did you knit after cataract surgery? I couldn't see up close for weeks.
ReplyDelete