Monday, July 11, 2016

Camden's Cashmere Goat

In yesterday's post I mentioned visiting The Cashmere Goat, a yarn shop, while in Camden. It's a wonderful yarn shop with very friendly and helpful staff. I didn't browse as long as I wanted to because it was almost lunch time (and we were hungry), and I had a husband waiting for me on a bench outside. I hate to keep people waiting.


Violet's a knitter and crocheter, too, so she enjoyed viewing all the pretty yarns as much as I did.

I made a couple of sightseeing tours through the shop's two rooms, selected my purchases (bottom photo), and left. Now I wish I could go back and look more closely.


Looking more closely would have resulted in more yarn, I'm sure, and more yarn is the last thing I need.



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. You obviously exercised great discipline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, indeed. My heart's still at that yarn shop, though.

      Delete
  2. How fun to share a hobby and shopping together!

    ReplyDelete