As I prepared the remaining hanks for my ball winder, I was much, much more careful to make sure all systems were "go" before my hand touched the ball winder.
It's now July 23 and Brynna is completed! She's even been soaked and blocked.
I'm pleased with the outcome. I'm not pleased with these photos, though, because I took them with a ceiling light on, and the artificial light gives the cardigan a pale yellowish-tan color. Brynna is actually a "natural," as you can see in the top photo of the tangled yarn.
I purchased a total of six hanks of Cascade Ultra Pima and used almost all of five hanks. The final photo below shows you how much of the fifth hank is left over. It and the sixth, full hank will make a nice, soft baby sweater, I believe.
So that's that. On to my next knitting project, which is as yet undecided upon.
What a beautiful job of knitting. I would love to see you modeling it.
ReplyDeleteyou are the expert! lovely work...
ReplyDelete