Thursday, March 13, 2014

O.K. Enough's enough.

 Took these photos this morning while it was, of course, snowing. In the first photo you can spot just the top of my picket fence post to the left of center.
And in the second photo you see why the squirrels are enjoying the green bird feeder which, supposedly, has a baffle to prevent access by squirrels. All they need to do is stretch a little to climb above the baffle. And that's precisely what they've been doing.

Winter, where is thy end?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jean... It could have been worse, I only got 2 inches here, but the pouring rain and sleet being whipped around was crazy!!
    There is no such thing as squirrel proof, they can get into anything, as you have found out!! : )

    Saw your lovely scarfs for a good cause!!

    Grace


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jean, I see what you mean! Uff duh!
    What can I say? I know spring will come to you too, eventually. Hang on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make me feel guilty with our 70+ weather and spring blooms but that's why I choose to live in the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, Jean,
    Thank you so much for coming over to visit me at Ms Graysea. Hope to stay in touch with you. How nice you know Chatham. The Moorings is no longer there but it was owned by friends of mine at one time. My company is about to restore the home there. Very historic.
    I'll be back to visit more. Love the Boston Strong/Marathon scarf project. I have a very special connection to the marathon which I will write about at some time. My brother is a very famous coach for wheelchair athletes and is quite involved with several logtime winners, including Tatyana McFadden who will be competing again this year...she won last year.
    Happy day!!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. You are really snowed in. I hope for warm days ahead.

    ReplyDelete