Occasional thoughts from a dyed-in-the-wool Mainer...who loves to knit.
Absolutely no need for words there. Brilliant. I wish you were my mama.
Lawdy lawdy...I couldn't say a word due to salivating over this post!
we love to eat blueberries fresh, never had them in a pie but it looks delicious!
That's change I can believe in!!
Now you got me going..."Now" what town street and number did you say you lived at??? "Ooooh" you didn't??? ; }Blueberry pie to die for..looks great!!
How wonderful that looks. What a lovely reward for tending the garden. Yum.
Oh sigh! Blueberries... fruits and pies are our absolute favorites. What fantastic photos. I'm hungry.
Yum.
Absolutely no need for words there. Brilliant. I wish you were my mama.
ReplyDeleteLawdy lawdy...I couldn't say a word due to salivating over this post!
ReplyDeletewe love to eat blueberries fresh, never had them in a pie but it looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteThat's change I can believe in!!
ReplyDeleteNow you got me going..."Now" what town street and number did you say you lived at???
ReplyDelete"Ooooh" you didn't??? ; }
Blueberry pie to die for..looks great!!
How wonderful that looks. What a lovely reward for tending the garden. Yum.
ReplyDeleteOh sigh! Blueberries... fruits and pies are our absolute favorites. What fantastic photos. I'm hungry.
ReplyDeleteYum.
ReplyDelete